More than one and a half thousand tourists visited the tourist information center of Pridnestrovie
For 10 months of work, more than one and a half thousand tourists have used the services of the Tourist Information Center of Pridnestrovie. Most of them are foreigners from 33 countries of the world.
The most frequently asked questions by tourists are: where can you eat and stay overnight, what is interesting to see, how to get there, what events and excursions are held, how to contact guides and guides, and where you can buy a souvenir to keep a pleasant impression of traveling in Pridnestrovie.
The opening of the tourist information center took place on July 15, 2021. It is located on the territory of the Bendery fortress.
Its main goal is to help those who are already traveling or just planning to come to Pridnestrovie. But visiting it will be useful for the residents of the republic.
Here you can:
- get all the information of your interest about the sights of Pridnestrovie, recommended for visiting and how to get there;
- learn about tourist routes to get to know Pridnestrovie;
- get to know with the nearest tours and excursions offered by local travel companies and agents;
- learn about upcoming events;
- choose a place to sleep and eat;
- receive tourist brochures and a map of Pridnestrovie.
Tue – Fri: 11:00 – 17:00
Sat – Sun: 10:00 – 17:30
Monday – off
Phone: +373 552 40148