Home Object map Churches, temples, cathedrals Church of the Nativity of the Mother of God, Vadaturkovo village

Church of the Nativity of the Mother of God, Vadaturkovo village

Organization address:
4, 1-st lane Artyukhova, Vadaturkovo village, ,Rybnitsa region

Описание:

The first Church of the Nativity of the Mother of God in the village of Vadaturkovo was built in 1784. In 1853 a new, stone church was built in the village at the expense of the landowner Konstantin Kulikovsky.