Church of St. Paraskevi Serbian village Zozulyany
As in many other settlements of Pridnestrovie, the first church built in 1709 in Zozulyany was made of wood. In 1826, a stone church appeared, built at the expense of a local landowner and parishioners. In the 1930s, the church was closed, and only in 2009 the building of the temple began to be restored.
The Church of St. Paraskeva of Serbia is one of the few rotunda-type churches, that is, round in architectural terms. In 1895, a vestibule with carved columns was added to the temple, the remains of which can be seen today.