Home Object map Churches, temples, cathedrals Church of the Ascension of the Lord, village Katerinovka
Church of the Ascension of the Lord, village Katerinovka
The Church of the Ascension of the Lord, the village of Katerinovka, was built by the diligence of the local landowner, Major General Alexei Tutolmin in 1825; a century later in the 1930s. was closed; reopened in 1941 and operated until 1960. It is an architectural monument of republican significance.
Priest Alexander Ryabov, tel. +373 779 81781