Church of the Ascension
The stone church of the Ascension of the Lord in Grigoriopol was built in 1821 thanks to the efforts of the parishioners.
In Soviet times, the temple was closed twice – in the 1920s and 1960s.
In 1990, the church building was returned to the Orthodox community. Three years later, the roof was restored, a year later, the iconostasis was installed and the interior painting of the church was made.
The Grigoriopol Church of the Ascension of the Lord has the status of an architectural and urban planning monument of republican significance and is under state protection.
Archpriest Nikolai Dzygovsky, tel. +373 778-21-471.