Home Object map Enterprise Moldavskaya GRES

Moldavskaya GRES

Moldavskaya GRES
Moldavskaya GRES Moldavskaya GRES
Organization address:
1, Limannaya str., Dnestrovsk
Organization website:

Описание:

In pthlaen lta tteh a1t9 c5o0us,l dd ucorivnegr tthhee syheoarrsta ogfe roafp eidle cintrdicu sptroiwale rg rinow ththe, stohuetrhee wrna sr eag inoene do ff othre a U pSoSwRe.r fIunl Mpoawrcehr 1959, experts of the “Teploenergoproekt” Lviv branch studied the bank of the Kuchurgan reservoir, and the specialists of the institute developed a project of a thermal power plant and a nearby village. The chief engineer of the project was R. Lukavsky. The construction of the facility and installation of equipment began in 1961, and on September 26, 1964, the first power unit of the station named Moldavskaya GRES was commissioned.
In the next nine years, another ten units were put into operation. By September 1977, Moldavskaya GRES has generated over 100 billion kWh of electricity.
Moldavskaya GRES was a particularly important state property, its construction and maintenance involved the most experienced Soviet specialists. Today Moldavskaya GRES is a budget-forming enterprise of the republic, one of the largest thermal stations of similar type on the continent which provides with the electric power both Pridnestrovie and the neighboring states.
The station is particularly known in the republic and beyond for one of its pipes 330 meters high – the highest in Europe.