Memorial sign to Jews – Belochi village residents
This memorial sign was erected on August 7, 2005 in memory of Jewish families who were shot by the Nazis in this place at the end of July 1941.
The inscription on the memorial plate: “At this place at the end of July 1941, Nazi executioners shot Jews – residents of the Belochi village: the Molchansk family: husband – Volko, wife – Sheiva, daughter – Shlima, daughter – Mindlya, son – Mechik, son – Yasha , Kerzhner family: husband – Moisha, wife – Shlima, daughter – Anna, son – Ehlik, Minka family; family: Molchansky’s nephews (names not established). Rest their bright souls, Almighty! We remember!”.