Old ruined Jewish cemetery, Dubossary
The old (second) Jewish cemetery was destroyed in 1950-1955 during the construction of a hydroelectric power station on the Dniester River in Dubossary. According to the stories of the old-timers, one of the oldest burials in this cemetery dates back to 1616. The city knew the legend that the bride and groom who died on their wedding day were buried in the grave.
Now on the site of the cemetery is the building of DOSAAF (auto club).