Home Object map Sights Ruins of the Yurievich Palace

Ruins of the Yurievich Palace

Organization address:
Stroentsy village

Описание:

At the end of the 19th century, a mansion was built by an English tycoon of Russian origin – Vadim Aleksandrovich Yurievich. The palace was equipped with alleys and fountains. Around 1920 this mansion was destroyed, only part of the foundation remained.