Home Object map Monuments Monument to the first tractor drivers

Monument to the first tractor drivers

Monument to the first tractor drivers
Organization address:
18, Komsomolskaya str., Rybnitsa

Описание:

In 1978, a monument to the first tractor drivers was erected at 18 Komsomolskaya Street (near the building of the Museum of History and Local Lore).

On a two-meter pedestal made of concrete, a tractor of the KhTZ type is installed as a monument of labor glory dedicated to the machine operators of the Voronkovsk MTS, created in 1929.

By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme  Soviet of the USSR of February 20, 1940, Voronkovskaya MTS was awarded the highest award of the Motherland – the Order of Lenin for outstanding services in the advancement of agriculture.